Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Working Hard But No Time to Blog/ Reading ?

I have been so crazy busy with school and my second job, plus catching whatever lovely cold my kiddos are passing around I have had no time for blogging world lately. I plan to get nicely caught up in a few weeks. Just wanted to post for a minute to say I'm still here.

Right now I am reading Island of the Blue Dolphins with my class and remembering why I loved it as a 5th grader myself. Our school bought these great common core book units from S&T Publications which are phenomenal. We are all taking turns doing various novel studies and using these units instead of the textbooks. I am trying to figure out which book to do next: suggestions, please?! Choices are: Bud, Not Buddy; Watsons Go to Birmingham; Hatchet; Joey Pigza Swallowed a Key; The Boy in the Striped Pajamas; and I forgot the other title. Let me know your thoughts please.

Hope everyone has a great turkey day! Can't believe it's next week already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.