Another book report project I enjoy doing with my students is the book report project of choice. Students all fill out the same packet which asks them to find publishing information, describe main characters and setting, summarize the main events, identify/illustrate the problem and solution, and write a book recommendation.
In presenting the book, the project is differentiated in that students select which style they want to use to present:
- Scrappy - make a scrapbook of the main character's life
- Artistic - create a poster showcasing the main events in the character's life
- Dramatic - act out the major events from the book
- Constructive - build a scene using materials of choice
- Choice - students can submit other ideas - most of mine choose to create a Power Point or a Windows Movie Maker file
Click here to purchase my book report project of choice.