Friday, July 20, 2012

Making Pinterest Projects

   Today I began making my new Pinterest inspired classroom drawers (hiding the stuff inside with the bonus of making them look cute on the outside. I also tried 2 different ways to repair old clipboards. On one I used some very cute packing tape I found at JoAnn's for $0.97 on clearance - cheap option as this barely made a dent in the tape roll. For the other two I attempted, I tried different ways to Mod Podge some scrapbooking paper on them (got a pack of 5 sheets of paper from Dollar Tree and used a 50% off coupon from JoAnn's for the Mod Podge so this was a cheap option also). I can't decide which ones I like better.

   I do know, I love the drawers and I am now going to do this with all of the drawers in my classroom. May even do them for my dance studio's drawers too. I will be adding cute new labels to the front where the old blue ones are, once my order arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.