Thursday, July 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Award & Another Freebie

 To make my day the other day, I was nominated for another award! Thanks to Rebecca at First Grade Fascination for the nomination for the...


(This award is named for the German word "Liebster", which translates to "beloved" or "favorite" and is given to a "new, up and coming blogger".)

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3.Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4.Leave a comment on the five blogs to let them know that they have been offered the award.


The 5 blogs I am nominating for this award are:

Sparkles, Smiles, and Student Teaching

Teaching is Bliss

The 4th Grade Adventures of Mrs. Tinez's Class

Teacher on the Loose

Live, Laugh, Love, Second 





I am giving away another freebie which you can get at my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I made these smaller versions of the daily objective/schedule cards to use for my homework board so I can write the homework on a card which matches the schedule but takes up less space. Hope you enjoy these!


There are 14 cards and 2 blanks cards for you to label yourself. Here is a preview. Cards are 3" X 4".






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.