Sunday, July 22, 2012

Versatile Blogger


I've been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award!  Thanks to Tales of a First Grade Teacher for this nomination.

So now it's my turn to nominate
 
Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. DONE
2. Include a link to their site. DONE
3. Include the award image in your post. DONE
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. DONE 
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know.  DONE 
7 Random Facts about me:
1.  I teach - not only school - but dance classes 4 nights a week and Saturday mornings.
2.  I have traveled only the east coast of United States, but would love to visit all 50 states one day.
3.  I am a book-a-holic. I LOVE to read. I finally caved and purchased a Kindle which has made my addiction so much worse because books are easier to get. LOL
4.  I have a wonderful Maltese puppy named Snowball. He is 9 months old and totally a package of cute and trouble all mixed up.
5.  I have found Pinterest this summer - not good! Way too many neat ideas to do in one summer, but having fun making great projects.
6.  One of my best dishes I make is lasagna (the secret is in my sauce) and a second one is broccoli casserole.
7.  I am an aunt to two wonderful nieces - Kira and Tia - who I wished lived closer so I could spoil them more often.

And the nominations go to.....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I love your blog and will be passing it on to my fifth grade teaching buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome & thanks for passing it on :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.