Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cause & Effect Game Fall/Halloween Edition & Winter Edition

Just created and posted a cause & effect game for use in literacy centers to go with a fall/Halloween theme. These are for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I hope you enjoy them. I know I am looking forward to using them in my classroom! My kids loved the first cause & effect game I made so I am sure this one will be a hit too. :) Click on the pictures to go to the store.



 



I also made a game using a winter theme with sentences about the snow, Santa, Hanukkah, Christmas, giving gifts, families, and New Year's to engage students while practicing cause and effect. I think my kiddos will really like this one! These are also for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Click on the pictures to go to the store.







2 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE These! Perfect for my lesson this week! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them. I used the fall ones this week too. Kids loved them! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.