Friday, September 21, 2012

Puppy

 So not school related, but it's Friday - the weekend - and I'm D-O-N-E done. Going to be making a new item for my Teachers Pay Teachers store on idioms, but right now going to share my adorable puppy pictures.

After a bath (which he hates).
Enjoying his yummy peanut butter puppy cookies.

How was your week? I don't know why 4 day weeks seem to take forever, but it was a long one. On the plus side we had a training this week in which I actually got to learn something new and usable in my opinion. Is anyone familiar with Odyssey? I don't mean like Odyssey of the Mind, but it is a computer software program in which you can assign students tutorials, quizzes, practice exercises, etc. You can assign just what some students need or you can assign stuff whole class. I am soooo excited about it. I used it Thursday in my classroom and my kids were BEGGING me to give them more work to do on the computer. Uh? When do kids ASK for work?! I love that I can give them what they need or have my whole class review a topic. Stuff is based on our Florida Standards and Common Core also. Such a neat tool. If you use this at your school, do you have any input on how to best implement in a classroom with only 5 student stations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.