- Got all clipboards finished today (I definitely need more clipboards I discovered)
- Got desks arranged
- Finished all bulletin boards
- Rearranged room
- Made signs for the all the subjects for my front board for our daily schedule and objectives - keep reading for a freebie of these
- Made a clip behavior chart!
- Made CAFE signs!
- Finished lining the rest of my drawers with scrapbook paper - thank you Pinterest (I think I can now do this professionally I have done so many)
- Spray paint draw holders - they are currently blue and I lined all the drawers with black/silver scrapbook paper so painting them all black
- Change calendar - I don't like the way it looks with everything else in my room
- Put kids' textbooks in desks and clean out cubbies from the summer
- MAYBE make a cute little curtain to cover my teacher bookshelves & cubbies?
- Get my teacher bulletin board area set up
- Set up my desk (we had our school painted over the summer so EVERYTHING got packed up)
- Make (OK edit) back-to-school PowerPoint I put up for Meet the Teacher
- Finish editing back-to-school newsletter
- Sit back, relax, and wait to meet the kiddies!
The fun news is that on my first day back to work, I get to celebrate by going to see the musical "Grease" with a bunch of family and friends and people from my dance studio. Should be lots of fun!