Friday, December 14, 2012

In Support

As a teacher, my heart just aches over what happened in Connecticut today. I can't imagine it. As teachers, especially at this time of the year, we wake up and say - Wow! Friday! Last day of the week. - Today, I just wanted to hug my students close as I learned of the tragedy in Colorado. May God bring peace to those who lost their children. I can't think of anything more horrific than this - a school is supposed to be a sanctuary for kids not a place of tragedy. I know we "practice" code red drills all the time, but you never in your wildest dreams imagine them coming true. My heart goes out to all those from Sandy Hook Elementary and in Newton, CT. Please know this country is aching for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.