Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fifty Follower Freebie

I made a new game today to use as we are heading into FCAT crunch time. This is an excellent game for practicing reading, math, and science common test taking vocabulary. Play matching or memory - 3 sets of reading cards, 2 sets of math cards, and 3 sets of science cards (16 matches per set). Use in a center or just for review when kids finish work for fast finishers. Or, send sets home for practice. Directions for use as a center and for teachers to make up are included.






You can purchase this game at either my Teachers Notebook store or in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. However, the first two people to comment below with name and e-mail address will be the lucky recipients of this game to use in their classroom. I will warn you - I may not get to you until the weekend as I have a super busy week on tap.

Also, don't forget about the tablets for teachers giveaway going on at Teachers Notebook until January 31. You can enter once each day.





Happy Fifty Follower Freebie!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle!
    I would love a copy of this product - it's perfect for the unit we're starting next week!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ~Jessica
    jjlawler64@gmail.com
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent it this morning - hope it helps! Can't wait to use in my class. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the article thanks for sharing such an amusing article.
    Teacher Collaboration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you.